In compliance with the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) reservations are subject to acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
Pre-payment is required by the client to secure the accommodation. Confirmation of the deposit payment is required by direct payment to the bank account for De Zoete Rust Guest House.
For international transfers:
• The rate is calculated in South African currency and payment is required in South African currency (ZAR).
• Payment will be the net amount and has to be free of any commissions and / or bank charges.
• Payment must be made into the South African Bank Account of the De Zoete Rust Guest House.
Please e-mail proof of payment to email@example.com or fax to +27 (0)86 609 4677.
Alternatively credit card details for a direct debit. We prefer Visa or MasterCard, but all major credit cards are accepted.
The quoted rate includes 14% VAT.
Due to live booking options via internet, reservations are only secured on proof of payment of the required deposit on a first come, first served basis. We cannot be held responsible for loss of a booking/s due to delayed payment.
• 0-10 years stays free.
• 11-14 years pay R100 per night, maximum 2 children
• Above rates apply only when children share with parents.
• Cancellation less than 48 hours forfeits full deposit.
• Cancellation 3 – 14 days prior to arrival = 75% deposit retained.
• Cancellation 15 – 21 days prior to arrival = 50% deposit retained.
• Cancellation 22 days prior to arrival = Full deposit refunded.
• Non-arrivals: Return of deposit is negotiable at management’s discretion.
• No deposit will be retained should we be able to sell the room nights at any of the above given cancellation stages.
• Should travel plans change after check-in, 48 hour notice is required.
Please note that De Zoete Rust Guest House is a non-smoking facility. Should the non-smoking policy of our establishment be ignored, penalties will be levied without consultation. For your convenience ashtrays are available at designated smoking areas.